- The rebate can be applied to multiple locations owned by the same policyholder, up to a maximum of $2,000.
- This program does not reimburse the costs associated with the replacement of the original sump pump.
- You must be an existing policyholder and have the Water Protection Endorsement to qualify for this program.
Loss Prevention Program
For existing policyholders, we will pay 50% of the expenses (up to $1,000) for the installation of an emergency backup generator, water leak detector, automatic shut-off valve, main sewer backwater valve or backup sump pump.
- This program cannot be used in conjunction with the Loss Mitigation Expense Coverage available with the Water Protection Endorsement.
- Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance Company reserves the right to inspect installation of new systems.
- The device must have been installed after January 1, 2022.
- Eligibility for this program is limited to once in any five-year period
Must Be Professionally Installed:
- Permanently installed automatic backup generator
- Main sewer backwater valve
- Automatic water shut-off valve
Should Be Professionally Installed:
- Battery-powered backup sump pump
- Water-powered backup sump pump
- Water leak detection device
Loss Prevention Rebate – Apply
Applying and submitting documents for the Loss Prevention Rebate Program is as easy as 1-2-3. You will receive a copy of your submission through email and our Loss Control Team will follow up with you.
Loss Prevention Rebate
This form is used on this page: https://www.kemutual.com/loss-prevention-rebate
"*" indicates required fields