The Mutual Part Matters.
It Means We’re in This Together.
The COVID-19 Pandemic is unprecedented and has threatened the health and well-being of our families, friends and neighbours. We realize this has been a very challenging time for charitable organizations as well.
Recently, K&E Mutual was one of 49 mutual companies to receive a generous $41,000 from our reinsurer, Farm Mutual Re, through their “Mutual Support” initiative. These funds provided mutuals with the opportunity to continue with their philanthropic support and local relief efforts.
Through this initiative, K&E was able to provide donations to 40 local charitable organizations, selected by our directors and staff. This is in addition to the $25,000 we donated in May 2020.
We hope the donations will assist these organizations in continuing to do great work in their communities. Below is the list of organizations that received a donation from K&E:
- Alzheimer Society of Chatham-Kent
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Windsor Essex County Branch
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Lambton Kent Branch
- Chatham Goodfellows
- Chatham Outreach for Hunger
- Chatham-Kent Animal Rescue
- Chatham-Kent Children’s Services
- Chatham-Kent Hospice
- Chatham-Kent Sexual Assault Crisis Centre
- Chatham-Kent Victim Services
- Chatham-Kent Womens Centre
- Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation of Chatham-Kent
- Community Living Chatham-Kent
- Darrel S. Moffat Memorial United Church
- Erie Shores Health Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity C-K
- Harvest Bible Church Windsor Inc.
- Heart & Stroke Foundation Ontario Hiatus House
- Immaculate Conception Parish
- Indian Creek Road Public School Booster Club
- Kenesserie Camp Incorporated
- Kids Help Phone
- Learning Disabilities Association of Chatham-Kent
- Maple Leaf Cemetery, Tilbury
- Mental Health Network of Chatham Kent
- Merlin and Area Kinsmen Park Foundation
- Neighbourlink Chatham – Kent
- PAWR Pet and Wildlife Rescue
- Restorative Justice – C-K
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 18 Poppy Trust Fund (Wallaceburg)
- Southwestern Ontario Childrens Care Inc. (Ronald McDonald House)
- St. Joseph’s Hospice Resource Centre of Sarnia Lambton
- Street Help Homeless Centre of Windsor
- The Carlo Rossini Memorial Diabetes Foundation
- The Hospice of Windsor and Essex County Inc.
- The Royal Canadian Legion Chatham Poppy Fund
- The Salvation Army Chatham-Kent Ministries
- Voice of Triumph Ministries