- Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance Company will be offering five scholarships each to a maximum of $1,000 annually.
- Application Deadline is April 30, 2018.
- Any student aged 19 years or younger in the year when post-secondary studies begin.
- Graduating high school students attending an Ontario high school.
- Student must be pursuing a full time post-secondary education at a university or community college in Ontario.
- Children of staff and directors of Kent & Essex Mutual do not qualify for the scholarship.
- An application must be submitted by the date specified on the application.
- Sumbit a 750 word essay with the application on the topic chosen by Kent & Essex Mutual.
- The application can be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
- A letter of recommendation from the student’s high school (principal, vice-principal, guidance counsellor or an individual of similar standing) must accompany the application.
- A copy of the acceptance letter to a post-secondary institution is to accompany the application.